Translate

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Before I Go: By Colleen Oakly

Hey readers! I'm here to share with you guys this months book, Before I Go. While this book isn't really a happy tale, it wasn't all tears. It was fast moving and a quick read that was definitely worth it.

Daisy, a breast cancer survivor, is about to celebrate her Cancerversary (being free on cancer) with her husband Jack, when she discovers that she has cancer yet again. However, this time they caught it in stage 4. Her cancer is very aggressive and she is told she has only months to live. Daisy is attempting to cope with this news, all the while frantically planning for her husbands' life when she is gone.

While I enjoyed the book, I did find myself getting annoyed with Daisy at parts in the book. On the other hand, I also really liked the ending of this book, which is a hard thing to come by! I do recommend this book and I hope you all give it a try!

Your Friend,
Rae Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment